Thanks for visiting Rocket Box Jacks!
Scatter the jacks on the ground in front of yourself, and…
- Toss the ball (upward) with the right hand.
- Now, grab the jack(s) with the right hand, while allowing the ball to bounce once.
- Catch the ball (with jacks in hand), using the right hand.
- Toss the ball again, (with jacks still in hand), using the right hand.
- Transfer the jack(s) to the left hand, while allowing the ball to bounce once again.
- Catch the ball with the right hand; captured jacks remain in the left.
…And repeat the steps until all jacks are captured.
Start off with Onesies and continue on with Twosies, Threesies, Foursies, etc.; all the way up to Tensies.
The extra steps in this round causes it to become twice as long as most other rounds. However, the time is compensated long ago from the rapid “Two-Handed” round.