Thanks for visiting Rocket Box Jacks!
Scatter the jacks on the ground in front of yourself, and…
- Toss the ball (upward) with the right hand.
- Now, grab the jack(s) with the right hand, while allowing the ball to bounce.
- Whirl your right fist in a large, circular motion around the ball, while it is still up in the air.
(translation: “Make a circle around the ball”).
Your fist should start and end at the bottom of the circle.
- Catch the ball with the right hand, while still holding onto the jack(s).
- Transfer the jack(s) to the left hand, while still holding onto the ball with the right.
…And repeat the steps until all jacks are captured.
Start off with Onesies and continue on with Twosies, Threesies, Foursies, etc.; all the way up to Tensies.
Not the hardest round, but still a very difficult one. It is best to circle around the ball after it bounces, but it is also legit to circle around the ball before it bounces.